Our Famous Tattoo Creme will be available in Foil Packs. Starting in July you will now be able to order a Single Use Packet from Us. Each case will contain 150 – 5ml packets. For Pricing please call or fill out our Wholesale Application
Inscrib’d Tattoo Creme, was designed with assistance of tattoo artists. We developed this product like none other. Our creme was specifically designed on feedback from artists. Thank you to all who have helped and supported us.
First off what ingredients? This took many weeks to figure out, there are a lot of oils that are good for the skin. This lead Brandi – VP on a path of what is best? The artist wanted, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic properties using essential oils and the main oils to be hypoallergenic and promote healing. We accomplished that.
Secondly, the consistancy. This part was essential for the artist as the workability needed to be that of Vaseline or A&D Ointment. This process would take a few recipes, and artist feedback to perfect. As you can see, we met that goal.
Thirdly, dual useage. They wanted one product for both tattoo process and aftercare.
We have listened to what the artists say. Without the artist telling us what to do and what they wanted, we would have never been. The artist using this product enjoy working with it. It has a smooth, creamy, workable texture.
On the aftercare side: artist’s clients love this product! They claim they heal faster, keep brighter colors and that it helps with reedness and swelling.
In this video you can see exactly what people are saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ruEc8z4RE&t=80s
This is why you should choose Inscrib’d for your next tattoo!
Shop Today! http://www.my-tattoo-aftercare.com/inscribd/shop/
Bill Ness – President
- Coconut Oil provides a great protective moisturizing layer on skin; it’s a mild oil that is great for sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin.
- Grape Seed Oil because of its hypoallergenic properties is great for skin sensitivities and it does not leave a greasy film.
- Hemp Seed Oil is considered to be the most nutritional oil available. It is exceptionally high in protein and omega fatty acid which increases skin elasticity and helps aid in healing.
- Vegetable Glycerin works as a natural skin moisturizer and provides a consistency similar to petroleum jelly.
- Honey is exceptional for healing broken skin as well as being a natural cleanser.
- Beeswax provides a pleasant and natural scent as well providing a stiffer consistency.
- Arrowroot Powder moisturizes and softens skin, and is a natural emulsifier.
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin and is a natural preservative.
- Aloe helps heal damaged and burned skin.
- Tea Tree Oil* is a natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic and much much more. It is good to use on blisters, burns, skin rashes, wounds and too many other things to list.*In WW2 every soldier and sailor was issued tea tree oil in their first aid kits.